Hi guys! This trip has been incredible! We did 9 days in this amazing region in the north of India, bordering Pakistan, China and the Tibet region. It's a wonderful mix of cultures, with Buddhism as the main religion, reason why we found monasteries and shrines at every corner.
Find our ITINERARY below, and a dedicated post to each step will follow soon!
Leh - 1 night
Nubra Valley - 1 night in Hunder
Pangon Lake - 1 night
Leh - 2 nights for yoga and meditation
Trekking (Spituk, Jingchen, Yurutse, Shingo, Chilling) - 4 days and 3 nights
Some PRACTICAL TIPS for you, especially if you are planning to do some trekking:
- bring a sleeping bag with you
- bring Diamox with you, the medicine for altitude sickness, because those symptoms can ruin your holiday
- travel as light as possible (during the trekking you have to carry your own backpack for the whole time)
- bring tons of wet tissues, you'll understand why when reading the post about the trekking :)
- bring soap and small size toiletries, same as above
- remember the sun screen
- be ready to get dirty, muddy and sleep in uncomfortable "beds" :)
- bring a heavy jacket, I had the 100g from Uniqlo and it was perfect!
Make sure you subscribe to the website to receive the following posts about this hidden Himalayas region!