I have summarized in this post all the restaurants I recommend for dinner, pubs/lounge bars for a drink and discos for an amazing night out! Shanghai is a really lively city during the night and you will certainly be spoiled for choice!
- Coconut Paradise: 38 Fumin Rd, Tel: 62481998
- Haiku: you can find it in three different areas: Taojiang Lu, Jinquiao and IFC Mall.
- Lost Haven: Yypical Yumen cuisine, China north-west area. Spicy cuisine, rich in ginger and truffle . Charming furniture and atmosphere! There are two restaurants in town: 38 Gao You Road (in the French Concession) and 17 Yan An E. Road (in the Bund).
- Din Tai Fung: it's a great Taiwanese chain, there are more than 10 restaurants in the city.
- Crystal Jade: together with the previous restaurant, it offers excellent dumpling and dim sum!
- El Coctel: 47 Yongfu Lu Unit 202, next to Fuxing Xi Lu
Among the best cocktails in town, quiet setting with soft lighting, it feels like being at friend's house.
- Rouge Bar: 7 Floor, 18 Zhongshan Dong Yi Road
Definitely an amazing view, the terrace between the skyscrapers is breathtaking!
- Flair: Shanghai IFC, 8 Century Avenue, Lujiazui, Pudong
- New Heights: Huangpu, Zhongshan East 1st Rd, 3
- Mint: M1NT Tower 318 Fuzhou Road
- Myst: No.1123, Yanan Middle Road
- The Apartment: No.47 Yongfu Road, French Concession