- 2½ cups chopped strawberries
- ½ teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup chopped pistachios
- ¼ cup almond flour (or you can blend 1 cup of almonds)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- coconut oil
- coconut yogurt (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease 2 small skillets with coconut oil.
2. In the food processor, pulse the oats, pistachios, flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt until just combined. Add 1 tbsp of coconut oil and pulse again. Add 1 tbsp of water and pulse again. The mixture should be crumbly.
3. In a bowl, combine the strawberries with the balsamic vinegar and then divide the strawberries between the skillets and top with the crumble.
4. Bake for around 15 minutes until the topping is lightly browned. Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes.
5. I love adding a spoon of coconut yogurt on top!