RETREAT YOURSELF and be ready to EXPLORE, CONNECT and EXPERIENCE!
Join us this Easter for a full immersion of yoga, running, delicious food, and relax in a little tropical paradise in Thailand!
5 nights and 6 days where we combine movement, connection, and experience with a mindful way of living.
A journey of self-discovery and fun, on and off the yoga mat!
OCEAN, SUNSHINE and TROPICAL VIBES: because surrounded by nature we grow, feel and glow!
Adventures and mindful experiences are waiting for you, surrounded by nature and inspiring people.
Open to all yoga levels, the only requirement is to be willing to EXPLORE, WORK IN, WORK OUT and RELAX enjoying the paradise!
LOCATION: Koh Samui Island
DATES: from 20th to 25th April 2019
- Accommodation in a luxury sea view villa for 5 nights
- Cleaning service every day
- Pool and sun tanning deck overlooking the ocean
- Daily yoga classes (power yoga, transformational yoga, meditation, pranayama, singing bowls)
- Running trails around the island for a wild experience in the nature (or double up with yoga if you’re not keen on running!)
- Fresh tropical fruits available every day
- Daily brunch
- Daily delicious dinners
- 1 massage of your choice
- 1 Thai cooking class
- Airport pick up and drop off
Tell us more about you so we can prepare your experience to our very best
Join us and book here your slot!
Early bird prices from 570€ all included if you book by 31st December!
Yoga for Athletes
Transformational Hatha Yoga
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via IG @bitterfunnylife