Welcome to Bitter Funny Life!
I’m Giulia, an adventure seeker, sunshine lover, power yogi and wellness enthusiast.
In a nutshell: an energetic, big hearted Italian girl currently based in Singapore!
Blogger, traveller and athlete, my hope is to give you a taste of my life, and inspire you to get out there and take it all in with your own eyes.
I want to share with you ten things about me:
1) “Wanderlust” is my creed and also a tattoo on my body :)
I am passionate about exploring new places and cultures and seeking out adventure at every corner!
2) I created my blog Bitter Funny Life in 2013 to share my passions: travel, sport, yoga and wellness. I am writing for those of you who, like me, can’t resist exploring and wish to do it more. This blog is aimed at sharing my own very personal experiences, as bitter, or as funny as they may be.
3) As a Yoga teacher, I find energy and mind space through the asana practice no matter where the corporate lifestyle and busy daily life take me. Yoga has been such an amazing addition to my life, for both physical and mental well-being! During my classes I combine challenging flows, core work, alignments and traditional teachings techniques, helping students to build deep body awareness and strength. Check here to see my Yoga schedule!
4) I love swimming, trail running and cycling!
I compete in triathlons and I strongly believe anything is possible with the right mindset, support and determination. Feel free to contact me to know my training schedule if you wish to join! I can help you creating a proper personalized training and fitness plan.
5) Being active makes me feel alive! I'm passionate about fitness and wellness and I want to inspire my students and followers to live their best life through an ACTIVE LIFESTYLE. I continue to expand my skills for myself and others.
6) I have a bachelor degree and master in Marketing and Communications. I work for a big E-commerce company and I love Digital Marketing! This is an area I continue to develop for my own projects and assisting others who require support with their personal or business adventures.
7) I was born in Turin in 1991 and even though I come from the North, I can't live without sun, ocean and hot weather! I’ve always been infatuated with Asia, reason why I'm living in Singapore right now.
8) A few reasons why I love Singapore: multi-ethnic city, hot weather all over the year (no more frozen fingers and nose eheh), perfect springboard to further explore South East Asia, really close to Bali (many of the best yoga workshops in the area), amazing running tracks in the jungle and great combination of nature and big city.
9) I love tattoos, for me it is a way of self-expression. I have many and one of my favorite is the world map that it's on my back.
10) Food is our fuel, and also a source of pleasure! A few obsessions I have: açai bowl, pineapple, dark chocolate, roasted pumpkin, hummus and French fries!!
And I have to admit... that I don't like avocado!
Follow me to discover more about me!
I would love to hear from you with any comments, recommendations, tips, requests or even just stop by to say hi!
You can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or right here on my blog.
Let’s live our life to the fullest. Let’s make the most of this wonderful bitter and funny life together.